Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Sapphirefoxx becoming a paid site?


I just came across the news that Sapphire Foxx has announced, due to getting rejected by Google Adsense he is planning to switch his site into a 'Pay Site' and after this all of his artwork will be available only with a membership fee of $5.00 per month!

I've been a big fan of Sapphire Foxx's work ever since I came across it and I truly believe that the guy deserves to earn some good money out of his hard work and creativity but on the other hand, I also believe that instead of making his site a pay site, he should try some other advertisers because I don't think most of the people will be able to afford paying any such amount as a monthly membership.

There are many other advertising companies, which I am sure will accept his site.

Anyways, I would like to wish him good luck for for whatever he tries... 

0 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *


You can also receive Free Email Updates: